The uniqueness of Michelle's dual licenses provides her the ability to view clients and their concerns in a manner which takes into consideration both their physical and emotional needs.
Please visit the tabs below to learn more about the services Michelle Salzman offers.
Learn how to say “no” to negative, automatic thoughts that:
- Form self-defeating beliefs.
- Produce uncomfortable feelings.
- Cause nonproductive actions.
Take control of your thoughts and feelings:
- Empower self.
- Create new behaviors.
- Chronic illness.
- Boundary setting.
- Re-entry into the job market.
- Nurture the connection between the mind, body, and spiritual aspects of our lives.
Examine how past and present dramas in our lives affect our ability to grow.
Gain freedom and independence.
Sessions may be conducted in person or by phone.
Discipline, maintaining couple time, blended families, children and divorce, adolescent/teenage concerns, young adult/empty nest.
Parenting—Let go of:
- Taking things too personally.
- Making assumptions.
- Being fearful of saying what you mean.
- Preconceived ideas of what “should” happen.
- Develop effective alternatives to saying “no.”
- Learn specific, concrete behaviors that provide rewarding parenting.
- Incorporate natural/logical consequences.
Teen Support—Guiding adolescents into the world of adulthood:
Balance guilt, frustration, and power with wisdom, intuition, and healthy judgment.
Communication and premarital counseling, divorce guidance.
Explore ways to rekindle your relationship. Learn how to:
- Approach situations realistically.
- Eliminate “mind-reading.”
- Know what you want.
- Give yourself permission to ask for it.
- Let go of the old message that says, “If I have to ask for it, it doesn't mean much.”
- Rebuild trust and intimacy.
- Develop strategies to deal with life-cycle changes.
- Provide guidance and strategies for the divorce process.