Team Building Through Equine Therapy
It’s understandable that some members of your staff might be hesitant to join in on the fun, horses can be intimidating since they are so large. Team Building Through Equine Therapy sessions do not include actual riding, instead exercises on the ground level to develop team building skills. Working on the ground with a horse can help build interpersonal and communication skills, not only between the employee and the horse, but the employee and the rest of the team.
Different Ways Horses Encourage Team Building
- Working with new opportunities and ideas
- Promoting self-confidence
- Promoting self-development
- Improving communication
- Thinking creatively
- Problem solving
- Building of effective teams
- Promoting leadership skills
Team Building with Equine Assisted Learning:
- Teambuilding for businesses
- Team building for educators
- Team building for legislators
Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) is an experiential treatment where individuals interact with horses in a variety of activities. While your team is interacting with horses, many personal and relationship issues may arise and will be addressed by Michelle.